Pegasus Radio Control Airplane Club
February 21, 2016
2:00 PM Sunday (Salvation Army Gym prior to indoor fly)
Prepared by Secretary – Mike Frey
21 Members Present
1. Call to Order 2:00 PM – Mark Gaylor
2. Secretary Report – Mike Frey read the minutes from the November 2015 meeting.
3. Treasurer Report – Paul Van Tries
a. 39 Current Members
b. Account Balance of ~$8600.00
c. Status Quo on Membership numbers. Still early in year.
d. Special thanks to Tobey Hook, Stan Klick, Kevin Jackson, and Sean Merson for their generous donations this year to the club totaling $490.00!!!!
1. Field clean-up date April 2nd (Rain Date April 9th) Plan to work on Solar Panels and battery replacement that day.
2. IMAC Date April 30, May1st weekend
a. Need volunteers to prepare and sell food for event. Need club members to help prepare food for the event. Paul and Sylvia will take the lead and look for other help.
3. Dewayne and Colin will chair a Fun Fly to take place Saturday June 4th
a. Will have fun fly events and demos throughout the day for the public.
b. Mike Frey will do CD and Sanction the event.
4. Warbird Fly-in August 13th
a. Bill Kalb and Leo Hornbaker will chair the event.
b. Will need to discuss Sanctioning?
c. $10 landing fee
d. Bill to define rules for event
e. Field will be closed for general flying for the event
f. Mark will help with Fliers for event
-Discussion over new FAA rules. Feb 19th was the due date to register yourself with the FAA. We will not however be policing FAA registrations. Advice is to stay current with the AMA mailings and blogs with AMA/FAA mandates.
Adjourned at 2:35 PM.