Great Turnout for our Annual Fall Membership Meeting. Thanks for all who were able to make it out. These are the Notes from the Meeting-
Pegasus Radio Control Airplane Club
FALL 2015 MEETING (Boonsboro VFW)
7:00 PM Saturday (11/14/15)
Notes prepared by Secretary – Mike Frey
32 Members Present
- Call to Order 7:00 PM – Mark Gaylor
- Secretary Report – Mike Frey read the minutes from the March 2015 meeting.
- Treasurer Report – Paul Van Tries
- 93 Current Members
- Mowing cost was substantially lower in 2015 than 2014.
- Sylvia taking care of trash removal- savings of approx. $400 year
- Account Balance of $5307. Still have one more approx. $220 mowing bill.
- Sylvia also took care of keeping “Will call” port-a-john service and saved club unneeded expense.
- Club events in 2015 raised $835 (IMAC and Warbird Fly-in)
- Mark Gaylor went over budget for 2016 including allotting funds to maintenance Solar Charging equipment. Proposes 2016 Dues raise to $80.00 to increase account safety buffer and cover Solar Maintenance. (Randy motions, Glenn seconds- all in favor)-
2016 DUES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY REGISTRATION FORM (AVAILABLE ON PEGASUS WEBSITE) THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE SO WE CAN KEEP RECORDS UP TO DATE
- Discussion of Solar Charging system at field. Possible panel and battery replacement is needed estimated to be $1200. (Randy motions to allow, Doug seconds, Bill Opposed- All else in favor)-Work will be done during Spring 2016 cleanup day as there is no point in repairing prior to Winter months.
- IMAC Dates set for 2016 April 30, May 1st
- Voted to approve field to hold weekend event (Joey motioned to allow, Josef seconds- all in favor)
- Recent Bean Field Damage was discussed- Damage fees to Farmer were taken care of. Discussed using common sense by all members on the property and adjacent properties.
- No new members were nominated for 2016 Exec committee. Motion for same Board of Officers for 2016 as follows-
PRESIDENT- Mark Gaylor
VICE-PRESIDENT – Dan Bradshaw
TREASURER – Paul Van Tries
SECRETARY – Mike Frey
New Safety officers will be chosen at Spring Meeting.
Adjourned at 7:35 PM.