Pegasus Radio Control Airplane Club
November 26, 2016
7:00 PM Saturday (Boonsboro VFW)
Prepared by Secretary – Mike Frey
23 Members Present
- Call to Order 7:00PM – Mark Gaylor
- Secretary Report – Mike Frey read the minutes from the Feb 2016 meeting.
- Treasurer Report – Paul Van Tries
- 69 Adult Members, 9 Jrs
- Account Balance of $5548
- Thanks for all donations and Sponsorships in 2016
- 2016 Review of all events (Powerpoint Presentation) – Frey
- Doug Harnish requested review of Club Constitution Article 5
Vote taken to reword this entry similar to Frederick’s Club Laws- (Gary and Doug motion)
Regular club meetings shall be determined at a day, time, and place proposed by the Executive Board. Emergency club meetings can be called at the discretion of the President. At any club meeting, a quorum shall be the members present as long as:
- The membership has been notified of the meeting at least 30 days in advance of the time, date, and place of the meeting. Such notification shall be accomplished via an announcement on the Club Website/Social Media Page and Email notification to the Email address of record for the member.
The agenda, including any matters to be voted on by the membership are included in the notification.If both requirements are not met, a quorum shall be any ten members in good standing.
- Discussion on Flight Line Calling/Music
- Members should be following common sense and communicate on Flight line as per AMA safely guidelines
- Spring IMAC Date chosen – April 29,30
- Vote to hold Event and close field (Joey and Chris Motion)
- IMAC Primer penciled in for Oct 7th.
- Motion to close Field for day (Chris and Pap Motion)
- New MultiRotor/Drone Race Area announcement
- Area will be to the right of the drive parallel to current fixed wing flight line.
- More info on caring and upkeep of site coming in 2017
- Thanks to Gary and Paul for sending club field info to HGR Regional Airport per the new FAA recommendation for sites within 5 mile radius of Airport.
- Club Dues will remain at $80.00 for 2017 (Brad and Joey Motion)
- Voted to send Mowers each 150.00 Christmas Bonus for great job in 2016 (all agree)
2017 Officers Elected –
Gary Hartle – President
Dennis King – VP
Paul Van Tries – Treasurer
Mike Frey – Secretary
Safety Officers –
Meeting Adjourned at 8:27 PM.